Laverbread Breakfast Scramble
Delicious breakfast dish made with the Welsh speciality Laverbread
3 x medium eggs
1 x knob of Welsh butter
5 fluid oz of Welsh milk
2 x tablespoon of laverbread
Pinch of salt & pepper to season
Parsley to garnish.
Thick slice of delicious homemade bread buttered
1. Add butter and milk to a non-stick pan on low heat until the butter has melted
2. Add the eggs, laverbread, salt and pepper and whisk briskly until everything is well mixed
3. Leave on a low heat for a minute and then stir with a spoon folding in from the side of the pan, making sure the egg mixture is not sticking to the bottom of the pan
4. Continue folding and mixing until the mixture becomes firmer. If you like your scramble well done then continue stirring over the low heat for a few more minutes.
5. Serve on hot buttered toast and garnish with parsley.